1. Walk the mysterious UFO trail at Rendlesham Forest
, one of three circular trails on site.
2. Visit Pleasurewood Hills
, the top theme park in Suffolk with 50 acres of fun filled rides.
3. Take the Coastal Voyager
boat trip from Southwold, a high-speed 30 min boat trip around Solebay.
4. Take a balloon ride
over the Suffolk countryside from Stowmarket.
5. For a horse ride go to Tunstall Forest Livery
who organise rides along stunning woodland tracks.
6. Explore The Brecks
, 329 square miles of forests, heathland and agricultural land that’s perfect for exploring on foot or bike!
11. Have a day out at Southwold and visit the award-winning Southwold Pier
, not forgetting the Under the Pier Show!
12. Have a wild family adventure at Africa Alive
, adventure park and zoo.
13. Go on a bird watching safari at the RSPB bird nature reserves at Minsmere
, Halvergate Island and Snape.
14. Meet Jimmy Doherty and get hands on with the animals down at Jimmy’s farm
15. Pet the Suffolk Punch horses at Easton Farm Park
and see this year’s newborn foals, or meet the famous Suffolk Trinity - Suffolk Punch Horse, Red Poll Cattle and Black Faced Sheep - at The Suffolk Punch Trust
16. Pretend to be a King or Queen for a day at Framlingham Castle
– a magnificent 12th Century fortress with a fascinating past.