Looking for a career in the hotel, catering and hospitality industry in Suffolk? Due to progression and restructuring we currently have the following exciting roles available at The Brudenell.Restaurant & Bar Team Members
Your responsibilities will include:
• Ensure that all customers and guests are acknowledged on arrival in a friendly and polite manner.
• Keep product knowledge up-to-date, know the daily specials, seasonal and local dishes.
• Know who is waiting to be served and ensure that people are served in turn and that they are not kept waiting. Receptionist
We are looking for two full time receptionists to provide all guests and potential guests with friendly, efficient customer service at all times.
Your main responsibilities will include:
• Respond to guest and customer requests courteously and efficiently at all times.
• Take accurate reservation enquiries.
• Ensure that the reception area is kept clean, tidy and free from rubbish/clutter at all times.
• Provide a daily list of all residents, arrivals and departures for housekeeping, ensure that any relevant additional information is included.
• Handle cash accurately. Record any transactions and expenditure accurately.
• Record information on manual and computerised systems so that they are always up-to-date and accurate. Management Opportunities
A fantastic opportunity for Managers to work for an exciting business in the beautiful county of Suffolk. We are currently recruiting a Bar Manager, Reception Manager and Assistant Restaurant Managers across our two hotels on the Suffolk coastline, The White Lion & The Brudenell. If you have experience working in a similar role and establishment and would welcome the challenge of a busy, dynamic environment we would like to hear from you.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgTA Hotel Collection Limited
is one of the largest employers in the Aldeburgh area of Suffolk, and recently won the coveted Business of the Year award.
All five of our hotels have their own identities, but each has a reputation for having friendly staff and high standards of service. Our group offers fantastic opportunities for people who want to develop a career or who simply want to work locally for a reputable, caring company.
We are always pleased to receive applications and CVs from people, even if we do not currently have any vacancies. Your details will be kept on file for three months – just in case something suitable crops up.
Applications from people with hotel and catering experience are always welcome, however previous experience is not essential. It is much more important that you have a passion for customer service and that you enjoy working as part of a team, in an environment which can be fast moving and unpredictable.
TA Hotel Collection Limited is a privately owned business which has achieved the Investors in People award.